All 112 art Reviews

Magdalena, the unexperienced witch Magdalena, the unexperienced witch

Chubby, naked and constantly getting raped by monsters. My favourite kinds of OC XD My only two critiques are this: her cheeks seem a bit blown up (if that makes sense) and the book seems pretty small. (It's also inexperienced* but I get that English is a stupid language XD)

Commission_Cowgirl on Bondage Commission_Cowgirl on Bondage

She might be in pain, but soon that pain will give way to pleasure beyond her imaginings.
Can you tell I'm drunk? XD

Emily - Stardew Valley Emily - Stardew Valley

Really well done-I like the blue trimmed pussy hair :) Her right wrist looks a little bent out of proportion but that's the only issue I can find with it :)
Super serious question though, Sinner: What is it with you and freckles? XD

Demon Hunter_Page 8 Demon Hunter_Page 8

Very good. I like where this is going :) (Side note: it should be"all had your fun" and "but you have overstayed your welcome")

Evil-Rick responds:

Thanks! I alreayd corrected it but for wathever reason Newgrounds doesn't seem to update the new version

Crazy for butt sex! Crazy for butt sex!

Damn, that cock is huge enough to tear her open, but I'm guessing that's just how she likes it ;)

Commisison_Proper meal for a Nun Commisison_Proper meal for a Nun

Cum is a tasty and nutritious meal. If she needed to be force-fed it, she clearly doesn't know what's good for her ;D

Commission_Choke on that bitch! (RIP Lynnsillmane) Commission_Choke on that bitch! (RIP Lynnsillmane)

Something tells me Lynn would have loved this drawing-the colours and shading are brilliant, and I think the indents on the beanbag are a nice touch. I'm sorry to hear about Lynn's death, but I think it's very good of you to draw and upload the pictures to honour her.

Commission_ Singal's new toy Commission_ Singal's new toy

Very well done and super sexy :) But who's the purple guy with the trident?

Commission_Blind Date Commission_Blind Date

I don't hear either of them complaining about their match-up. I'd call the date a success XD
Seriously though, this is hot as fuck. The background seems a bit bland but that's the only issue with it, really :)

Evil-Rick responds:

These commissions don't include detailed backgrounds.

Massage Therapy_Page 16 Final Massage Therapy_Page 16 Final

An absolutely brilliant ending, but the "Not again!" makes me wonder what happened to the previous customer Barbara had XD