All 120 art Reviews

Yum Yum the Panda Yum Yum the Panda

So cute! :3 Really detailed with the shading and the different effects on the planks.
Only two questions:
1) Socks and flip-flops. Really? XD
2) Is that a choker she's wearing on her neck?

Demon Hunter_Page 22 FINAL Demon Hunter_Page 22 FINAL

An amazing end to an amazing comic-absolutely brilliant :)
(Two typing errors you made: "Not only did you help me get rid of a cult of morons" and "I'm sick and tired of hell")

Discipline Discipline

This is very almost perfect. the spit on the gag, The collection of toys, the ominous whip; it's all amazing. My one criticism is the lack of toenails.

Commission_Nice View! Commission_Nice View!

Damn, those legs are thicc. Nice.

Commission_Good Clean Commission_Good Clean

Is it okay to envy that lucky fox? Because I really really envy that fox XD

Commission_Pregnant Toy Commission_Pregnant Toy

I wouldn't mind a toy in my basement like that. Besides the fur in her cleavage gap this is amazing. The tears, the spit on the gag: the only thing missing is the pussy juice covering the cock (because we all know she's really enjoying it).

Delicious Bacon Delicious Bacon

Looking at this, I wonder what bacon milk tastes like...

Take a good look Take a good look

Really good with brilliant shading, but is her asshole supposed to be puckered like that? Looks weird :P

Magdalena, the unexperienced witch Magdalena, the unexperienced witch

Chubby, naked and constantly getting raped by monsters. My favourite kinds of OC XD My only two critiques are this: her cheeks seem a bit blown up (if that makes sense) and the book seems pretty small. (It's also inexperienced* but I get that English is a stupid language XD)

Commission_Cowgirl on Bondage Commission_Cowgirl on Bondage

She might be in pain, but soon that pain will give way to pleasure beyond her imaginings.
Can you tell I'm drunk? XD