What is love - Resident Evil Girls - LOOP animation What is love - Resident Evil Girls - LOOP animation

Honestly, I would have preferred this loop to the actual music video. For obvious reasons: Nemesis dancing XD

Halina Halina

I have but one solitary problem with this animation-the lack of a pause button. Everything else is pure perfection.

First day at the office First day at the office

That's why you always knock first :P I'd like to see a sequel to this one-it's a pretty decent storyline :)

Dungeon Of Cataclysm V4 Dungeon Of Cataclysm V4

Good points:
Excellent artistry. Basic, but gets the job done pretty well.
The dialogue is pretty good.
I'm glad that it's basically an open world game now. No more WIP bars blocking me and my curiosity from exploring.
I like the stack system of the combat. It makes things simple.

Bad points:
I can't find the bed the first guard is talking about.
I hate the one-way staircases.
I got completely lost in the caves (where you're going to get the catgirl in the next version) and it took me legit 20 minutes to find my way out. I could have replayed through the game to that point in that time. Please put a map in future.

Gwen Flash Gwen Flash

I don't know what I can say to properly describe this game. It's just amazing. The foreplay, the blowjob, the facesitting and that kiss...damn! My only detractions are that the movements get repetitive pretty quickly and I think it would've been better to cut out the blowjob cumshot.

Tenant Harem Tenant Harem

Tbh I preferred the chibi style. It added something unique to the game, making it stand out.

Mystery Room_Page 12 Mystery Room_Page 12

Heh. It's just not a Naughty Kitty comic without some extreme anal action, is it? XD

Evil-Rick responds:

That should be the motto of my editorial

"There is no girl with somehting big and thick stuck in her ass? Then it is not a Naughty Kitty Comic!"

Yum Yum the Panda Yum Yum the Panda

So cute! :3 Really detailed with the shading and the different effects on the planks.
Only two questions:
1) Socks and flip-flops. Really? XD
2) Is that a choker she's wearing on her neck?

Demon Hunter_Page 22 FINAL Demon Hunter_Page 22 FINAL

An amazing end to an amazing comic-absolutely brilliant :)
(Two typing errors you made: "Not only did you help me get rid of a cult of morons" and "I'm sick and tired of hell")